What is a dream blocker? A dream blocker is someone you share a dream with and rather then celebrating what a great dream it is and how cool it will be when it manifests the say, “Well how is that going to happen?”
The moment you shift into how, what, when, you have just taken your dream into dangerous territory. That is because our conscious or subconscious beliefs go to work chewing away on the foundation to the good feeling of having a dream.
Questions in general are dream blockers. There is only question you need to be asking yourself when you have a dream and that is WHY? If your answer is because it will feel amazing, incredible, good, happy, fulfilling, or anything else that makes you feel like a rock star, then you have opened a super highway to the universal mind of creation that has infinite possibilities to make your dream come true!
Here are six things that will help you .
1.Know that the possibilities for you to achieve more than you have ever imagined are right there waiting for you.
2. Be daring, brave, and enthusiastic in desiring crazy big dreams!
3. Want your dreams because they will make you feel amazing (not because if you don’t get them something terrible will happen). So find a way to reframe what you want into a desire that will make you feel on top of the world.
4. Find friends who will play with you in celebrating dreams that are on the way.
5. Don’t share your dreams with anyone who is a linear thinker.
6. Love the journey that is unfolding before your very eyes. Where you are now is leading you to where you are going. Love your life now!
“When you talk about what you want and why you want it, there’s usually less resistance within you than when you talk about what you want and how you’re going to get it. When you pose questions you don’t have answers for, like how, where, when, who, it sets up a contradictory vibration that slows everything down.”
Excerpted from the workshop: San Antonio, TX on January 29, 2005
Enjoyed this post? Please repost it and share with your friends! Kimberly Powers: Bringing Clarity & Insight to Living a Soulful Conscious Life visit Insightontheweb.com
www.udemy.com – photo credit