Taking time to play, laugh and be with the people you love keeps our smiles real and joy alive in our hearts.
To celebrate, Valentines Day and the completion of the final edited proof of my new book, The Answer… The Law of Creation, I took my boys and their girlfriends to the Magical Kingdom, Disney World.
Disney is close to my heart because Walt Disney is truly a master creator. Walt, his vision, will, and kingdom is what The Answer is all about. And just to let me know that I am indeed receiving with clarity and creating the reality I have always dreamed of. Just look at Disney’s theme for 2016.
This is one of the excerpts from the book that addresses how we can begin to develop our magic beyond the law of attraction and into pure creation.
Do you remember Disney’s classic movie Fantasia?
Those of you reading this book are most likely wizards, however, in some ways, you are still Mickey Mouse trying out your magical powers. We are getting better and developing our mastery over energy and matter. Sometimes that goes quite awry, but we are getting it.
IT TAKES PRACTICE!
- Take small baby steps when creating.
- Keep your thoughts focused.
- Keep your thought simple.
- Don’t forget to use your “I will” to command the elements of the universe and “Done” or “Done and Done” command to know your part is complete.
- Don’t be afraid of your power.
- Know you have got this!
- Now, go play!
- GO FOR IT! Create anything you can imagine! Remember, it is as easy to create a castle, as it is a button.
If you would like to pre-order The Answer send me an email and I will add you to the list! #LiveInLove, Kimberly